KPMG webinar – COVID-19: Navigating our new world
When: May 13, 2020 11:00 AM-12:00PM NST
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The session will cover the following topics:
• Cash Flow Management
• Government Assistance
• Business Interruption
• Q&A from NATI members
KPMG professionals will share examples on what they are seeing in the market and provide some guidance on how to navigate our new world.
Matthew Lewis- Partner in KPMG’s Canadian Tax practice based out of the St. John’s, NL office.
• Over 13 years of experience providing Canadian tax advisory, both private and public, in various industries including, oil and gas, real estate, technology and public utilities.
Suzanne Loomer- Partner in KPMG’s Advisory Services practice in Atlantic Canada
• Over 24 years of professional experience in relation to business valuation and quantification of economic losses.
Joe Pietrantonio- Managing Director in the Ontario/Atlantic region Deal Advisory Group
• Primarily advises private and public corporations on their debt and equity capital financings, mergers, acquisitions and divestiture transactions.
Kas Rehman- Partner in KPMG’s Forensic Services
• Over 30 years of professional experience in quantification of losses in the context of insurance claims as well as commercial and personal disputes
• Qualified as an expert witness in various Courts, administrative tribunals and private arbitrations.
The presentation will run for ~25 minutes with provide lots of time for questions from NATI members.