You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- Trade Mission to GDC 2013 San Francisco, USA
- Bio Partnering North America
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- AGM and Election of Directors
Saturday, May 18, 2013
We are recruiting Canadian women rock stars in tech who are founders, Venture Capitalists or leaders of technology associations in Canada!
The TechWomen Canada program aims to connect and support Canadian women in the technology space to their peers in Silicon Valley. This outreach initiative will expose the Canadian women to the high growth and impact culture of the Valley which they can use to enhance the growth of their technology companies. This four day program will take place in Silicon Valley, May 13th - May 16th.
The Canadian women will be paired with mentors from Silicon Valley giants like Google, Facebook, IDEO, HP, LinkedIn, and Apple. The mentorship will continue online for a period of up to two months. The program includes professional and business development opportunities with local industry experts/investors/strategic partners through networking events.
CLICK HERE for more information on the program, criterion and the link to apply. The application process is highly competitive and the deadline to apply is April 5th.