You have printed or saved this information from www.NATI.net, the website for the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Technology Industries.
- NATI pleased with Business Attraction Support for Desire2Learn
- Celtx does 48 Hours in the Valley
- TechWomen Canada 2012 Program Recap
- A Year in Review
- Invitation to attend the 4th BioMarine Business Convention
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Monitoring Technologies for Northern, Offshore & Oil Sands Environments
- Ireland & United Kingdom Trade Development Missions, March 2013
- Knowledge Summit 2013
- Invitation for Expressions of Interest: Navalshore 2013
- TechWomen Canada
- Important Message from the Chair
- Nominations for NATI Board of Directors Open
- Revisions to NATI Constitution
- NAVALSHORE Marintech South America 2013
- Competition for Canadian tech companies to win a tailored business trip to the UK
- AGM and Election of Directors 2013
- RFP for the Provision of Consulting/Matchmaking Services
- Bluedrop Recognized at Clinton Global Initiative
- New Proposals Sought For Canadian Safety and Security Program
- Beyond Your Backyard: Export Diagnostic Program
- The Annual NATI Summer Barbecue
- NATI Summer BBQ a huge success!
- CTA Boston Call for Applications
- 48 Hours in the Valley applications now open
- Message from outgoing Business Development Executive Brittany Brinston
- NATI 2013 Bio-Partnering Forum
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) Program Outreach Tour - Save the Date
- NATI's Commercialization Officer Internship and Directed Research Program - Call for Applications
- NATI’s 2013-2014 Export Program
- NATI Proposing a Series of HR Seminars
- It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of our friend and coworker Brenda Bryant
- Trade Mission to GDC 2014
- Year in Review
- NATI Offering Gardiner Centre HR Seminars - Registration Now Open
- SmartForce NL- NEW Courses Available
- 48 Hours in the Hub - Call for Applications
- NATI Biotechnology & Life Sciences Commercialization Workshop
- NATI brings Gartner to St. John's!
- NATI Knowledge Summit
- NATI AGM 2014
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors
- Navalshore Mission - 2 spaces available!
- Incoming Fall 2014 Bio-Partnering Mission
- Legal Aspects of Doing Business in Brazil
- OutSmart Program - Information Session
- Want to Receive Emails from NATI?
- CTA@Boston Call for Applications
- Triware and NATI offer InFocus Lunch and Learn: Collaboration and the Mondopad
- Common Ground Private Office Space Available
- Common Ground Fun-Raiser
- NATI-ACOA 2014-2015 Export Internship Program
- NATI Fall Networking Mixer
- Pan-Atlantic Trade Mission to Mobile World Congress 2015 - Apply Now!
- NATI Fall Mixer A Huge Success!
- Limitless Business Day
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2015
- RFP: Mobile World Congress 2015
- 2014 Year in Review
- EY SR&ED Session
- Save the Date: 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- You're Invited! Sectors Connect Networking Mixer
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2015 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Multi-City Tour Brazil 2015
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2015/16
- GROW 2015
- International Bio Partnering Mission 2015-2016
- KPMG Breakfast Seminar: IS YOUR BUSINESS U.S.TAX COMPLIANT?
- Technology Commercialization Workshop
- Call for Expressions for Interest for Project Management Training
- New England Maritime Innovation Meeting: Invitation to Participate
- NATI's 2015-2016 Commercialization Officer Internship & Directed Research Program (COIDRP) NOW OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS
- Project Management Training for NATI Members
- Call for Expressions of Interest: Exploratory Outbound Mission to Singapore, including the 2016 Singapore Airshow
- Three Companies Receive Investment through Venture Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2016 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Information Session: CanExport - What's in it for my company?
- Lunch & Learn with Acquaint Personnel Services: HR Services for SMEs in the Advanced Technology Sector
- Design Thinking for Advanced Technology SMEs
- NATI Elects New Board of Directors for 2016/17
- Accelerate NL
- Canada's Innovation Ecosystem: Seeding, Scaling and Going Global
- Gaining the Value Added Sales and Marketing Edge Through Trust
- NATI Summer Social 2016
- Information Session: Intellectual Property Program
- Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017
- Hacking Health St. John's Cafe and Chapter Launch
- Call for Expressions of Interest: New England Business Development Outbound November 2016
- NATI Autonomous Systems Network Meeting Nov. 2nd
- NATI applauds Government commitment to a Provincial Innovation Agenda
- NATI 2017-2018 Export Internship Program Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Trade Mission to New York City - March 20-22, 2017
- Coding in Schools Pilot Program
- NATI Feedback Survey
- NATI Innovation Roundtable Luncheon
- Speaker Series: Woods Hole Center for Marine Robotics
- Hacking Health St. John's Call for Sponsors
- NATI Innovation Roundtable
- OCIO Information Session
- NATI supports “An Open Letter from the Canadian Tech Community: Diversity is our Strength”
- Dream, Girl YYT
- Corporate Innovation Workshop with Rick Rasmussen
- CEO Skills and Leadership Training Series
- Hacking Health St. John's Hackathon
- Lean Startup Workshop
- NATI Board Nomination Notification 2017
- 2017 NATI Knowledge Summit
- Call for Sponsors – 2017 Youth in Technology Conference
Lean Startup Workshop
Friday, March 24, 2017
Wednesday, March 22nd
EN4002, Engineering Building, MUN
Join us for a free Workshop on the Lean Startup Method.
The Lean Startup provides a scientific approach to creating and managing startups and get a desired product to customers' hands faster. The Lean Startup method teaches you how to drive a startup-how to steer, when to turn, and when to persevere-and grow a business with maximum acceleration. It is a principled approach to new product development.
On March 22nd, John Beresford will lead a session that will provide attendees with the following learning outcomes:
● Path to Problem - Solution Fit / Product - Market Fit
● Startup Hypothesis Testing
● Advanced Interviewing Techniques
● Buyer Journey Mapping & Empathy Mapping
● Value Proposition Canvas
● What is "real" market validation
● Introduction to Minimum Viable Products
About the Speaker
John Beresford is a passionate entrepreneur, speaker and
educator dedicated to building successful Canadian
While a MBA student at Wilfrid Laurier University John co-founded the technology company Eventpeeks which has evolved into one of Canada's first social media broadcasting companies delivering compelling audience experiences at live events such as: the Canadian Open (PGA), Rogers Cup (ATP), the 2015 Juno Awards, YouTube Fan Fest, FIFA Women's World Cup, TIFF.
In 2015 John co-founded The Revenue U, a organization dedicated to teaching Canadian startup companies how to generate generate early stage revenues. The Revenue U now have courses operating within Communitech, Ryerson DMZ and are the official sales training providers of the Ontario Centres of Excellence.
John continues teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Wilfrid Laurier University and serve as a program coordinator for the Wilfrid Laurier LaunchPad Program.
Previous to his current life as an entrepreneur John spent 9 years at the front lines of the SmartPhone revolution, leading sales and marketing teams at BlackBerry.
Click Here to Register!